Motivation

Wednesday 26 June 2019

'Time' and 'patience' are two diamonds and pearls by Russell Scott





 There was a monk, he used to shout at the edge of the rooftop, "whatever you want, you will find", "whatever you want, you can."


 Many people used to go through there, but no one would pay attention to his talk and everyone considered him a madman.


 One day a young man passed by and he heard the voice of that monk, "whatever you want, you can get it", whatever you want, you will get it. "And after listening to the voice, he went to him.

 He asked a sadhu - "Maharaj, you were saying that 'you will be able to sleep,' can you give me what I want?"


 A sadhu heard her talk and said - "Yes son, whatever you want, I will give it to you, you just have to obey me.  But first tell you what you want to do? "
 Youth said - "My only wish is that I want to become a very big dealer of diamonds."


 The sadhu said, "No matter, I give you a diamond and a pearl, you will be able to make as many diamonds as you want to be a pearl!"


 And saying this, the sadhu kept his hand on the palm of his hand and said, "Son, I am giving you the most precious diamond of the world, people call it 'time', it is fast ...


My email address
www.russellscott@vivek.com

https://myshopprime.com/russell.scott1/shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speakers

Success tips series 2

  Success Tips 2nd  Whenever it comes to goal, then the plan word comes first .    1) Whenever it comes to goal, then the pl...